Budget & Service Guidelines
Various factors contribute to the cost of your menu including the type of food and presentation you desire, your guest count, the venue you have chosen, and the season.
Providing excellent service to you and your guests is of utmost importance to us. Our highly-trained, attentive staff and server/bartender to guest ratios assure that we meet that goal.
Please note that a specific quote cannot be determined until after your consultation and a location walk-through.
Chef's Creations Catering
for more information today
CHEF’S CREATIONS CATERING GUIDELINES
1) Pricing does not includes China, Glass, Flatware, Napkins, Table Setting and Clean Up. Should your guest choose a buffet, we provide the Linens for the Buffet, Buffet Decoration, Buffet Equipment, Utensils, Buffet Set-up and
Breakdown: Pricing does not include 15% service charge or tax.
2) Buffet Pricing takes into account more than one trip per person on an average, but should not be considered
“All you can eat”.
3) Service includes Table Setting and Clearing,
4) Tablecloths, Fountains, Wine/Champagne Glasses are available at an additional charge.
5) Service time for events is two hours. Additional time may be arranged at a rate of $25 plus service charge per hour per server. Bartenders are private contractor at starting rate $100 for 4 hours and On-Site Chefs are also available at an hourly rate.
6) Children 4-11 are one-half price.
7) Minimum guaranteed attendance must be received one week prior to the event. If attendance falls below the guaranteed number, the client will be charged for the guaranteed number. If attendance is greater than guaranteed number, client will be charged for actual number served. Guaranteed number must be received by date/time indicated. (A 50% deposit, via credit card or check is due 30 days before the event and final balances required no later than 7 days prior to the event. This applies only if, for some reason, we are direct billing your guest.)
8) A cancellation fee of 20% or $200.00, whichever is more, will be incurred for any cancellation within 7 days of event. A $100.00 fee will be incurred for any additional setup on the day of the event. Due to health department regulations no food can be removed by client from event site.
Our staff strives for excellence in service, quality and presentation and we can customize any menu for you.
Our Chefs can do about anything you would like, so if you don’t see it, just ask!